Monday, June 1, 2009

About this Site

I'm starting up this site in hopes that it makes me write more frequently, and helps me to advance as a writer.

I think I'm going to stick to posting short stories, and scripts. Possibly, hopefully about one a month or so.

I have written a few short stories on my brothers blog page in the past, and I just assume he is getting sick of me doing so, but I still want them to be read now and again, and so here we are. I will be re-posting all the stories that he had over there.
I have also recently wrote a web-comic, called Pirate Club: The Legend of Bluedick's Ghost. Which you can read at that link, and I would highly recommend frequenting that site, as it is a lot of fun. A link for the main page.

I've never actually posted in blogger before, so bare with me if my posts aren't set up all nice and shit, it will get better with time. (Maybe)

Negligent Endeavors is a phrase I just made up a few minutes ago, it means to me, "fuck it" and "on with the show", and on that note, on with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment